Join APPI now
How to become a member:
- Please fill in and submit the online member application form (below)!
- Payment method:
- pay the annual fee – €35,00 in 2020, via bank transfer by using APPI’s bank number/’IBAN’: PT50 0035 0001 0000 7906 4303 7 – send the proof of payment attached to the ‘member application form’;
- if you wish to send a cheque or post office voucher on APPI’s behalf worth the above amount, please send the proof of payment via snail mail and scan the document to attach it to the online member application form;
- Should you wish to pay for the annual fee directly from your bank account starting next year, please fill in the ‘Direct Debit’ (permission of cash withdrawal to be granted to APPI to that effect);
This procedure applies to both individual members and institutions. In the latter case, however, any particular institution should appoint a representative who is to show a declaration whenever his/her participation in an APPI event is at stake: the annual conference; a topical seminar; a professional development course and other meetings.
A receipt and your member card will be sent to you soon after your on-line subscription as a new member has been processed. An annual fee label is to be provided with the receipt – you are kindly asked to cut it out and stick it onto the back of the member card.
- 2021: €35,00 (thirty-five euros)
- 2020: €35,00 (thirty-five euros)
- 2019: €35,00 (thirty-five euros)
Do not hesitate to contact us.